Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Gears of War 2 Video Review

This game is going to be HUGE! I know that Steven and I are both planning on having it in our covetous hands this Friday when it releases; and with Lisa and Amy heading to California to go to Disneyland, I know what my plans involve. Perhaps Steve will want to get together for a little co-op?

Anyway, this video review is straight from IGN (much love, holla!). Enjoy the video and stay tuned for the official review from me and Steven next week!



0 comments:

Why Am I Reading This?

Because you are one of the BroTime Players - Ryan, Jacob, Heath, Greg or Steven. You have a take and you don't suck! Seriously, you know awesome multimedia and you have good opinions and you are a trusted source of information on all things awesome.

IGN Complete

Followers